Saturday, January 26, 2008

Providence Produce Daytime Demo

Again, more shots of the Demo of Providence Produce Market. These were taken yesterday after shopping with the woman. I was all waving to the aliens in asbestos suits, making friends with random kids walking around photographing the destruction. Also met some chick doing a sketch of the building. I should have thrown her an email address for her to send me a copy of the finished product but didn't think of it in time. Watching them tear down this playground is such bullshit, but I suppose its like attending a funeral for a friend. Sucks, but something I'd kick my ass for if I hadn't attended. I plan to go back and get more shots as they rip more and more down. Here's some.




The chick drawing the building. If this is you, please send me a copy once you finish it.




The aliens in asbestos suits









Random dudes photographing alongside me, throwing glass bottles at the dozers and work trucks.







No comments: