Saturday, January 26, 2008

Amtrak Close Call- 1/12/08

I was walking down the tracks like I often do while bored when I found all the crap in this update. First a boat called Addiction which I found funny, then a few mobile homes that were used as an old Amtrak logging station. As I walked around the exteriors of the trailors I heard a car off in the distance. I knew the road was an old service road no longer in use so I dove off the side into some bushes. I watched as 2 Attleboro patrol cars flew by me heading over to the location. As soon as they passed by me I fucking screwed away through the overgrown woods. Didnt get caught this time, but it's the close calls that keep you on your feet. Enjoy.


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That orange juice sure looks appetizing. Did you have any?