Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Few Exteriors From My Past- 1/07/08

Turrel and I headed back to an old neighborhood Abandoned Dreams used to explore when we first began only to find the two locations he came down to see had been re boarded. With many neighbors around walking about doing they're business, I decided it would be best to call it a day on this neighborhood. We did however get some exteriors I'd never bothered to get during the old Abandoned Dreams days. I showed him the neighborhood containing: The Dodgeville Neighborhood Rehab House, Mr. G's Pub, The Reverends House, The Hebronville Projects Building, and the 3 Story Boarded Apartments. All these locations have been explored in the past by Abandoned Dreams and can all be found on the other two the websites. Both The Reverends House and The Dodgeville Neighborhood Rehab House have been renovated into really nice looking places compared to the state Abandoned Dreams first saw them in. The rest look as they did the day we first laid eyes upon them. Anyways, I had a good time walking down the streets of my past and I think Turrel may have enjoyed seeing where Abandoned Dreams pretty much started. Enough babbling for now, Here's some pics from the trip. Enjoy. -PunkUE



Mr G's Pub
Backside Of Mr. G'sDodgeville Neighborhood Rehab House
The Reverends House
Once Again
Hebronville Projects

Again
3 Story Boarded Apartments Back
Front
Side

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those places were really sweet. We'll definitely have to head back and do a runthrough of the interiors sometime.