Friday, August 29, 2008

Z710

Anyone who's followed Abandoned Dreams over the past few years might remember an incident I went through where my Kodak Z710 was taken as "Evidence". Well, after a little over a year, It's finally once again in my hands where it belongs. Expect to see some shitty pics for a while I relearn how to use it, but once I remember expect some sick shit. Still no DSLR, but one of the more complicated and manual optioned PnS's I've ever worked with. Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got that thing back. I was just thinking, this year has fucking blown by. Feels like just recently the 2008 page was being set up and we were exploring that fucking waste treatment facility. We should get back there again sometime.

Ryan Ademan said...

Agreed.