Friday, May 16, 2008

Cinco Drain Juno1 Planning




Thats right. So many people missed out on Cinco Drain Mayo3 that there was allready talks of next years events days after. Its now been realised, we're not going to wait until next year to hold it. Introducing Cinco Drain Juno1. It's going to be a sick meetup. The guest list is allready looking pretty impressive with some names on there that are people I've been looking up to since I first started the hobby. Don't be a pussy, Come and drain with Abandoned Dreams. The meet will be held in Providence and we have a variety of underground rivers and storm drains to check out. June 5th. Anyone interested in coming either send me an email at AbandonedDreams07@yahoo.com or get in touch with me through a comment on this site, or find me on D5 or contact me through my MySpace

No comments: